Product Warranty and Returns
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Unless otherwise stated in the item descriptions (e.g. different warranty terms of some products), the following policies apply to all purchases.
- All forms of warranty cover only manufacturer defects. Any damage caused by improper use or care of product is the responsibility of the user.
- Refunds will be given if the item is NOT AS DESCRIBED (or DOESN'T WORK) as in product descriptions or email correspondence.
- All products carry warranty of 7 days, whether they are faulty on receipt or malfunction after short usage. Exchange will be for the same item only.
- Item must be returned in its ORIGINAL CONDITION. It has to be returned via registered mail (with tracking number) or regular mail subject to our discretion. We will send the replacement within 3 working days upon receipt of returned item.
- Buyer has to pay for postage to return the item. And for replacement send from us, postage will be paid by us.
- If buyer purchase a wrong item, exchange is subjected to DSLRplaza.com discretion on a case to case basis. All additional postage will be born by buyer. Restocking fee of 20% may apply.
Warranty shall be voided if:
- screw threads (male or female side) are worn out due to over tightening. Such screw includes, but not limited to, macro extension tubes, and lens filters.
- on all electronic products, if in our opinion the product has been opened, damaged by accident, mishandled, altered, improperly serviced, or repaired by the customer.
- In the event of such misuse/abuse by the customer, costs for repairs plus two-way freight costs will be borne by the customer. Product found defective should be returned to us carefully packed, as the customer will be responsible for freight damage.
(Updated on 15 July 2011)