Protection of DSLRplaza.com and Others
We may use or disclose Information without your consent in certain circumstances:
- If we are required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or others;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to a breach of agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- If it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- If the information is public;
- For other reasons allowed or required by law.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information without consent, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfill the disclosure purpose.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to reasonable notice and legal or contractual obligations. To withdraw your consent, simply tell us of the Information that you no longer wish us to collect, use, or disclose through the Contact Information listed below. However, we are unable to offer some services, like processing purchases, without Information.
Euphorix Technology Enterprise combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. We work to protect your card information during transmission by using PayPal, a secure transaction gateway by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you provide online. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, continue to assess new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, upgrade our information security systems.
Links to Other Websites
DSLRplaza.com contains links to other Websites. Euphorix Technology Enterprise is not responsible for the privacy practices and content of these third-party Websites. We urge you to follow safe Internet practices: Do not supply information to these Websites unless you have verified their security and privacy policies.
No Third-Party Use of Your Information
Euphorix Technology Enterprise does not sell, trade, or rent your information to third parties. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Website. A cookie is an element of data that a Website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Our Website uses the cookies for the purpose of 'remembering' customer's choice of local site only.