Fujifilm Instax Mini Picture Format Instant Film (10 Shots)
Instax Mini Picture Format Instant Film from Fuji is an incredibly sharp, credit card-sized, daylight-balanced ISO 800 film made for use in Instax Mini Series Cameras. Recognized for its excellent color reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash. It's also a fun film to use - easy to load, shoot and best of all - no wasted time at the lab wondering how your images came out. Due to its "mini" size, it is easier to carry, file and store when compared to larger, more traditional film formats.
Even in low light scenarios, due to its high-speed rating, Instax Mini Film will produce amazingly sharp images. Another user benefit is that it has been improved to lessen the developing time before you see your print - a real benefit when you're photographing young children who are notorious for wanting everything "yesterday". Instax Mini Film has also been enhanced to maintain its stability over the years making it a good choice for archival storage. Those pictures you shot when your kid was 4 - or during that trip to Disneyland will still be around long after he's out of high school. Fuji has also extended the working temperature range of this film to include 40 - 104°F so you need not worry about using it year round.
- Sharp Grain
- It produces very fine grain yet with all the high-speed advantages of an ISO 800 film
- Vibrant Color Reproduction
- No color mixing between film layers - skin tones will be neutral
- Faster Image Formation
- Enhanced developing process produces a more rapid image - less waiting time for complete development
- Long-Term Stability
- Resulting from improved emulsion, development accelerators and development control technology it will keep your images color-true for years
- Extended Temperature Range
- Working range is 5 - 40°C (41 - 104°F)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: