Kata Digital Rucksack 467-DL Backpack (Black)
**Product has been discontinued.****Product has been discontinued.****Product has been discontinued.****Product has been discontinued.****Product has been discontinued.**
The Kata Digital Rucksack 467-DL is a slightly larger version of Kata's Digital Rucksack 466-DL. Even with the 467's larger capacity, it remains a compact, lightweight and structural sound rucksack that can also be used as a standard daypack or sling-style bag. With its capacity to hold a DSLR system with 3-4 standard lenses as well as personals and accessories, this rucksack will get you through a gig or a family walk in the park. It's also rated to hold your 17" laptop in its own padded compartment.
The interior of the bag is made from Kata's tough Aeriform Foam-EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) and EVE (polyethylene), plus the overall construction features their unique TST (Thermo Shield Technology) rib structural design that provides additional strength to the areas of the bag that are most subject to shock. Strong, adjustable and padded shoulder straps deliver comfort while on the road and a sternum strap helps maintain stability while you walk.
The bag itself contains four zippered storage areas with the top designed for your personals and the bottom for photo gear. Plenty of accessories will fit inside including a flash, small computer, documents and iPad. A removable bottom insert allows you to transform the rucksack into a handy daypack. The exterior contains a side cup that can be used to either hold the legs of your tripod or a water bottle.
Optional Kata Camera Strap PL can be attached to the bag's D-rings to help alleviate the weight of your DSLR when hung around your neck. For even more convenience, the rucksack will accept Kata's optional Insertrolley that will allow you to effortlessly roll your pack through parking lots and up ramps. A built-in rain cover will protect you when the weather turns sour. This is a very useful, lightweight everday bag that meets the need of anyone who wants a strong and flexible way to carry a wide variety of photo and personal gear. It's backed by Kata's five-year warranty.
- TST Rib
- TST (Thermo Shield Technology) is a discreet solution that provides the perfect shock protection for your gear while creating an extremely lightweight product. It is featured on the most important areas of the bag that are subject to shock
- Insertrolley Compatible
- This bag is compatible with the Kata Insertrolley (KT VG-DTS, sold separately) - a simple yet ingenious system that allows you to carry the case, or even several cases at once, on a trolley. Simply slide the trolley through the integrated sleeve on any of Kata's compatible cases for secure and easy mobility. Even for larger cases - Kata's extendable wheel system helps to provide better stabilization. You can detach the trolley when you want to store it, or for maintenance
- Rain Cover
- The provided rain cover will protect your valuable equipment during extreme weather conditions
- Aeriform Foam
- For a unique combination of lightweight and protective material, Kata developed the Aeriform Foam. It's a perforated, laminated and reinforced foam of EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and EPE (polyethylene) materials. The result is superlight foam that keeps your gear protected
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.3" (110.0 cm)
Laminated and reinforced foam
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), EPE (polyurethane)
|Type of Closure||Zippers|
|Exterior Dimensions||10.6 x 18.9 x 13.8" (26.9 x 48.0 x 35.1 cm)|
Main compartment: 5.9 x 7.5 x 13.0" (15.0 x 19.1 x 33.0 cm)
Laptop Compartment: 1.6 x 16.5 x 12.6" (4.1 x 41.9 x 32.0 cm)
Max: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg, Bag with dividers)
Min: 2.1 lb (1.0 kg, Bag only)
Kata Lifetime Warranty
Note: Shipping cost of RM20.00 is chargeable for this item to East Malaysia.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: